Last Update: 23 July 2022
Your access to the site is entirely dependent on your acceptance of this agreement and your compliance with the terms set forth in this agreement. If you do not accept any of the terms in this agreement, please terminate your access to the site. Please note that if you continue to access the site, we will assume that you unconditionally and unconditionally accept the entire text of this agreement.
Scope of Service
As the Global Web Page, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force when they are published on the Global Web Page.
All text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files, and software used on the Global Web Page (hereinafter referred to as “content”) is the Global Web Page and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake to use the Global Web Page only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the Global Web Page belong to them. The Global Web Page has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the Global Web Page. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site.
- The Global Web Page may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications, and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The Global Web Page, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the Global Web Page free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely free. Therefore, it is the user’s responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. Virus etc. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code, or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the Global Web Page, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the Global Web Page and its services or any part of the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the Global Web Page is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury, or a person’s health. We shall not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance, or default in all cases deemed to be force majeure by law.
Dispute Resolution: The laws of the Republic of Turkey apply in the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement; Izmir Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.